"We Three"

"We Three"

Friday, August 07, 2009

It's not easy being me, vol. CCXXI...


For someone with all the time in the world to get things done, very little is being accomplished around the little yellow house. Lately, no painting, no housework, no gardening. I did water the tomato plant, and it obligingly gave me a red tomato for lunch the other day. The second offering awaits me today. How sweet! And I did get out to buy my daughter a birthday present, which now sits in the middle of the office floor, awaiting its wrappings, which I had to make a second trip for yesterday. And I have plans today, really. After my walk and swim, I am headed for a haircut and Costco trip, then dinner with a sponsee at our favorite Chinese place, then a movie with a friend (Julie and Julia, I have been waiting for it so long). So the day should provide some fun and wonder. But then, we plan, God laughs. One never knows, does one.

No comments: