"We Three"

"We Three"

Monday, August 31, 2009

Warm, cold, warm, cold...


The schizophrenic weather strikes again. Saturday we sweltered in triple digit heat. At Art for Life, I drank lots of water and ate a tiny dish of peach sorbet, just perfect for the day. And yesterday, we had sun and wind, cool breeze that could raise little bumps if it hit you right. Today, both furnaces are going and my feet are cold. Not putting on socks, though, since I got a pedicure on Friday and plan on displaying it as long as it lasts. Guess I will go swim, anyway. Water is warm enough for a baby bath. Only problem is getting from the pool to the locker room afterward, and I will take my cozy little hoodie for that. And wear sweats. And pack a tank in case sun comes out. And I think I am nutso.

No comments: