"We Three"

"We Three"

Sunday, June 05, 2011

The best four letter word in the world...


SALE! Today was the last day of the spring sale at Riley Street, that mecca for artists, the art supply store. Gee, how could I resist 40% off on pastels? Those little sticks are usually $5 each. And I trash them really fast here. One thing I will never be is neat. While I admire those who can demonstrate this virtue, for myself, I think it is kind of boring. Part of my charm is that I am all over the place with my pigments and implements, and with most of everything else I have in my little yellow house. Perhaps soon I will get things in order. Well, anyway, on this gray Sunday, I piddled around with this image, which I think is called The Little Woman. He looks like he is giving her what for, and she is happily handling it. Didn't do that on purpose, it just came out that way. It's always like that, you know, just keep working and whatever is supposed to be there will be, in the end. Kind of a mystical thing.

No comments: