"We Three"

"We Three"

Friday, June 24, 2011

Strange daze...


I am still getting used to this thyroid hormone. There are times I feel all sped up, a truly unusual sensation for the cowwoman, who is mostly slow-moving. So today, I got to the gym fairly early, then came home for a quick shower before moseying over to the noon meeting to say hello to a lot of friends. Made myself a liverwurst sandwich for lunch, with one of the artichokes I cooked a couple of days ago, yum. Mowed the lawn later in the afternoon, and what a relief. The frontyard was all ragged again. Yard of shame. Worked on my sewing until the bobbin got all conflicted and started acting up. I am sure I will resolve this problem soon and get back to the project. I am more than half done, and the promise of painting hangs before me like a carrot in front of a donkey. I heard from my daughter today about the hair and makeup extravaganza that will occur before the wedding. I have very little hair, and makeup would be a waste on me, so I am planning on being there to help out. And dressing there, too, so my linen does not wrinkle from the drive. Ah, I am sure there will be life after the wedding. A much slower, far less exciting life, for sure.

No comments: