"We Three"

"We Three"

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Things change, sigh...


Good news. The Boo went to the vet today, and his ailment was an inner ear thing, which is now pretty much cleared up. He is not cocking his head to the left all the time, stumbling, or tracking sideways any more. Bad news. A UPS truck crunched my bumper on the way out of the parking lot. I drove away chanting "$500, $500, $500". Sigh. Not my first time around the Ferris wheel. It is all set in motion to happen on Tuesday, trip to the body shop, rental car, etc. Well, no one got hurt, even little Boo, and my bumper had already escaped one scrape and been all patched up with touch-up paint. There is still a tube of that in the glove compartment, because, knowing me, I will need it. Oh, and sitting in the waiting room at the vet's, I perused a Dog Fancy mag, and saw that Boo is not a Pekingese, after all. He is a Tibetan Spaniel. There was a photo of one that looked just like him. Okay, mystery solved. Meanwhile, back at the little yellow house, the sewing project for little kiddo's wedding is done diddy done done (yay), so I am about to lay an oil palette for some touching up of old works that no longer please me, and probably some new stuff, too. Very exciting time here, some of it rather alarming, much of it just joyous.

No comments: