"We Three"

"We Three"

Thursday, June 16, 2011

I'm forever making messes...


Just when I had it all cleaned up, it happened again. If the level of the mess is indicative of the level of no-mind, well, this one is coming out of the ether, for sure. And I understand why they give mental patients art therapy. You would think it would be about analysis of the final product. Probably, from the therapist's point of view, it is. From the mental patient's viewpoint, it is an opportunity to rise out of her own mire of misery into another place, one where spirit reigns. I feel like a mental patient today. Stuff is spinning around inside me, as I try to figure it out. Experience says to just drop it, solution will come creeping up on its own. And what better way to do that than to scrape away with chalk on paper? In the end, there is the product, a dividend that arises out of the divine presence. Yes. Good idea. Don't think. Just paint.

No comments: