"We Three"

"We Three"

Friday, June 17, 2011

This perfect day...


Just got home from the gym, and looked at this painting, thinking it might be done. Putting it aside for now, and starting something different. Part of my process is that I am easily bored and need lots of stimulation to keep my engine going. And I am always doing something. Let us hope that something is not eating. The thyroid hormone made me ravenously hungry in the beginning. It seems to have leveled off now so that I am no longer obsessing about the TJ cookies up on the top shelf. I didn't even buy any yesterday when I popped in after my workout. Got broccoli slaw and shredded carrots and ranch dressing and non-fat milk and whole wheat sourdough bread and diet root beer and two bananas. Now, that's a cartfull of health if there ever was one. Oh, and some vegetarian burritos, really yummy with avacado and Greek yogurt on top last night for dinner. I am now contemplating the last two pieces of pineapple upside down cake. Perhaps I will just have that for lunch, skip the main course? Really, I worked off those calories already!

No comments: