"We Three"

"We Three"

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Gee, I hope this is done.


I kept working on the bird and smearing the lower right of the painting, over and over again. I have now put it in the folder with the other birds, where I cannot do it any more damage. Don' t think there is anything I can do to improve it, either. Guess I could neaten it up? Yeah, but then, it wouldn't be my work. My signature is imperfection, all over the place. Easy goal to attain, that one. Proud of the work I have been doing. It has all been really challenging in this very picky medium. Getting any measure of precision is a process that can be very frustrating.

Took a break Monday and schlepped off to the gym, first time they have seen my face in a while. The trouble with taking time off is that I usually have to start over with teensy weensy weights. Not so this time. Apparently, the hormone also enhances strength, because it all seemed easy. So easy that I went back Tuesday, did the full routine complete with a swim after. That pushed the envelope, and left me limp as overcooked spaghetti. Now recovering before going back tomorrow. It's all good, after all. Yay, me!

No comments: