"We Three"

"We Three"

Monday, June 13, 2011

The dividends keep accumulating here...


Soooooo happy to be taking this nifty little thyroid hormone. I took the old bod to the gym today, filled with apprehension since I had not been there for a couple of weeks, which usually means huffing and puffing and lifting weinie weights that don't do my muffin top or saddlebags any good at all. Surprise! I was less winded than I have ever been, worked out at full weights, felt great when I was done. Going back tomorrow for more. Going to whittle away at all the lumpy sections, get all firmed up. That and my new skin regime, lots of retinol, day and night, and I should look like 30 again by the time the wedding comes along. Well, maybe not. At least I will have given it a good shot. After the gym, I did Costco, always a delight, got one of those rotisserie chickens to gnaw away on over the next week. Then I put this image on paper, the beginning of something interesting, I think. Lots of value contrast. Already have 5 or 6 layers here. Leaving a lot of pigment laid down instead of smearing it around like I usually do. Very illuminating results. More to do, of course. Oh, hell, there's always more to do.

No comments: