"We Three"

"We Three"

Thursday, January 22, 2009

They just keep coming, those cows...


Gee, I like this gal. Every painting teaches me something new. I learned here that I like warm colors a lot more than cool ones. And I can paint grass, trees, and weeds without pickiness, just kind of insinuate them onto the canvas. And the animal is pretty loose, too, just value on value, yet she is really, well, real, isn't she. Now, that's really amazing. The final test is whether or not I like the result, and, so far, I think I do. I noticed a couple of holidays I will have to cover up, but, all in all, it's pretty finished. Guess this is progress, because I am 99% sure of that this time. Don't want to do too much else here. It all seems to be working. That's progress. I think.

1 comment:

Timo said...

Wow! Jonnielee!! I love this one. How much? Aloha oe, Timo