"We Three"

"We Three"

Friday, January 23, 2009

This may be the last cow,,,


Here is Sweet Thing. I diddled her up this afternoon, and she is pretty much done, for a few days, anyway, till all the very thick paint I dabbed here and there is dry, and I can go back in to touch her up. I am feeling complete with cows for a while, and thinking I will work on some horses, next. I used to draw horses when I was a teenybopper. Well, didn't we all have a phase like that, where Black Beauty and Flicka beckoned? And I was fortunate to have a boyfriend that had horses, and I rode all over our rural county on a strawberry roan who couldn't get out of second gear, ever. It was an exciting moment when I urged him into a gallop, much less a lope. Well, onward, another opus coming, I am sure. Had a great time with this one, that's for sure. And honed my ability a lot, too. Confidence just oozes out of me. I am ready for anything. Right.

No comments: