"We Three"

"We Three"

Monday, January 05, 2009

What I did while I was doing nothing...

I think that since I don't work for any one else, I am not doing anything. Here is what I did today: took Boo to vet, went to post office to send back book I got by mistake, came home and made the bed, checked and answered my e-mail, wrote a course description for a friend who is conducting a drawing class, wrote in my blog, went to the library to pick up the books I requested online, made some applesauce, made lunch, did two loads of laundry, loaded and ran the dishwasher. I think there were a few other things, too, I just can't remember them at the moment. Oh, I took out the garbage, as it is that day again, then went out and brought the cans back in once they had been emptied. And I talked to a couple of friends on the phone, finished a mystery novel and began another, the one that is new and is due in a week. I have to run now, I want to clean the bird's cage before I put her to bed, so I can crawl in with the Boo and the Pickle. It is so wearing, not working.

No comments: