"We Three"

"We Three"

Wednesday, July 01, 2009

And here's what I've been doing in my spare time...


Actually, all my time is spare, these days. No one expecting me anywhere. That's different, for sure. So I cropped a photo, one I took in the evening on my way out to West County, sun low in the sky, mustard absolutely shimmering. The landscape demo I saw this weekend inspired me to do some slapping around of paint, and here is the effort so far. I kind of like it, and that's kind of unusual in itself. Will go back into it, for sure, but it is coming up rather nicely, with a lot of elan. I am happiest with a brush in my hand. Must remember to put on my apron, though, I got paint on my favorite cargo shorts. Even though they are too big, I love schlepping around in them. Hopefully, Spray and Wash will remedy that faux pas.

No comments: