"We Three"

"We Three"

Friday, July 10, 2009

Her we go again, again...


Strange things are happening. And I should have known they would, because they have gone this way many, many times before in my current life no. 2. I have been doing some serious spiritual work, learning to live consciously, listening to Eckhart Tolle and Caroline Myss, examining my inner landscape and picking up all the litter, so to speak. So, yesterday, I could not get online. Bummer. Nothing bums me out more than not being able to read my email, my Thought for the Day from Hazelden, my NYTimes headlines-book reviews-movie reviews, my artist blog, well, you get the idea. Fortunately, it was easily remedied. Then, my iron quit on me. Right in the middle of my semi-annual ironing! How rude is that! Then I remembered, this is what happens when spirit is being employed, things electronic and electrical throw fits. Sigh. So I am off to Target for a new iron. And keeping my fingers crossed that spirit has had its fun for a while. I never liked that iron, anyway.

No comments: