"We Three"

"We Three"

Friday, July 24, 2009

The way it works...


I mentioned that one of my classes, Art 7B, is going to be at the southern campus of our wonderful community college. It is about 16 miles away, a quick drive down the 101 corridor, and I really need to polish up my drawing skills, and it is not offered here at the main campus, so I said, oh, well. And the other day, at the pool, as I was dripping my way into the locker room for my shower, I ran into an old classmate (old in that we had been together in class a few semesters ago, and old in that she is around my age, too), and she registered for the same class! Considering we were in Art 7A together, I found this to be a wonderful serendipity. We will be sharing the driving, and saving the planet at the same time! And that's how HP says Hi! I'm watching out for you! Another opportunity to be grateful. I just love that.

No comments: