"We Three"

"We Three"

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I don't need no stinkin' validation...


It's really nice when what I think is validated by someone outside my truth bubble, but no longer necessary for me to know that I am okay. Remember that book, I"m OK, You're OK? I used to peruse it as I sat waiting to UA a couple of girls at the treatment program I once worked at. It was about healthy interaction, something that doesn't happen in this world all by itself, we need books to tell us how to do that. Why do you suppose that is? Well, I think it is all about EGO, or in the male of the species, SUPEREGO. The main belief of the ego is that it is separated from everyone else, the me vs them thing. What is really true is that we are all connected to one another, and to this amazing universe. Physicists know this. They know that all we perceive here is energy vibrating at different frequencies, and it is all made of the same stuff. (I vibrate at the same frequency as music, and when I really listen, I just purr, it is so delicious.) Anyhoo, I am going to take the time today to validate someone else who doesn't know yet they don't need my validation to hold their own truth. Not a bad goal for a summer's day.

No comments: