"We Three"

"We Three"

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Back to the future...


A long, long time ago, I really was hot for yoga. I have a book on it, practiced cobra pose, could sit in full lotus, even. Then life happened, and all that busyness of raising kids, doing the mini-career that wound up supporting me all these years, and it went away, that desire to be flexible and have a young spine. It was replaced with the desire to be, well, desirable, which meant slender and toned, so resistance training became my fitness of choice. And now, after getting toned up swimming, and beginning the weenie workout again, I am seeking something different from the yoga. I am seeking to find BALANCE. How very unusual of me! Okay, I am also seeking to get the most bang for my health club buck. Cannot escape my mother's Scotch frugality, it seems. So, off the old gal goes, yoga mat under her arm. This should be at the very least, interesting.

No comments: