"We Three"

"We Three"

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

New leaf...


So, fall has fallen, with a big boom. Torrential rain yesterday, grayness today. But, if no rain, I am going swimming anyway! I need to keep toned up! Also thinking hard about a gym. Sounds like a plan. I am in a stew this morning. My routine got all balled up by this ultrasound my doctor sent me in for, bladder and kidneys. Hard to be dignified with someone smearing cold goo on your full bladder. Hard to be dignified inside the body, ever. And, after a quick trip to the supermarket for staples like Cool Whip, I got advised that the one little polyp they found in that other dreadful procedure is the bad kind, so I have to go back and do that lousy test again in five years instead of ten. Ouch. Well, I guess I can be grateful I got it done at all, that the nasty growth is history. Okay, I'll go with that.

No comments: