"We Three"

"We Three"

Saturday, October 03, 2009

Better, on all levels...


After happy outcome in dreadful screening procedure, I can now get back to my recovery from my life. There is something to be said about living each day as if it were your last, because it very well could be. And as fragile as life can be, that is how strong I can grow in facing its tiny ups and downs. They don't seem that tiny to me, of course, but put in perspective, compared to what a lot of people are facing, my life is a beach, with soft breezes and shady coconut trees. And though I had to lay low yesterday (no more hitting the ground running for this old broad), I get to jump around all day today. How sweet is that! I am all excited about my trip to the grocery store, and the feed store, and the local Old Navy to try on single digit jeans. None of that would be happening if I were still living the life before sobriety. Ah, life number two, I love you.

No comments: