"We Three"

"We Three"

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Portrait of Pickle...


Our watercolor class is already half over. That went really fast. I have a boatload of images to present at midterm portfolio review, and I have to pick just 8 to present. Decisions, decisions. This little ditty may be one of them. We are working on portraits and no one said they had to be people! And, Pickle is a little person, for sure. I tried to capture Boo, and missed totally, but Pickle is an easy subject. At review, we are asked to write about our process and work so far, and give ourselves a grade. Hmmmm. What should I give myself? I have shown up every time but one, when I was sick. Every assignment we have had I did two or three times, trying to get it perfect (haven't done that yet). And I have tried a few other things, like this portrait. So, I am giving myself an A. Not that I am such a hot watercolorist. But I am a dynamite student.

No comments: