"We Three"

"We Three"

Friday, January 07, 2011

This little light of mine...


Okay, mark your calendar. Today, the cowwoman is happy. Feeling fine. Feeling wealthy and young. On the inside of course. This flies in the face of the actual truth. I find myself fluffier than before the holidaze, probably because if it wasn't nailed down and stood still long enough, I ate it. Back to the gym with a vengeance this week. Feeding frenzy is not quite over, but gym should keep it from piling more lumps and bumps around my midsection. Feeling prosperous, too. That could also be an illusion, but hell, I'll take it. There is enough crappy stuff happening around me to choke an elephant, but I seem to not be in its path at the moment. New pair, here. Studying various ways of laying down the soft pastels. I started this one by going in with a wet brush first, then scumbling over. You can tell how joyous I am feeling from my selection of pigments. Gee, I wonder what the grown-ups were doing today!

1 comment:

Kay said...

super duper Cow woman.