"We Three"

"We Three"

Monday, January 31, 2011

Win some, and then there was this...


Don't know what I was thinking, but here was this girl in this fantastic environment, so I diddled up this doodle. Well, I can always turn it over and do something else on the other side. I actually own a painting like that, a watercolor by an artist I loved whose name I cannot now remember, a demo of a fat Coit tower on the back. Paper is expensive, you know. Also need to get out my ruler and straighten up that doorway. Thank HP for Nupastels, that make better lines than the soft kind, and my handy ink pen, too. So, this is actually a multimedia kind of thing! Now, that's new for me. Honestly, how can I know what works and what doesn't unless I try it. Gee, now that I look at it, maybe there is some more I can do to get it all spiffed up. I stayed up past my bedtime, bent over this, praying I would get some kind of inspiration that would make it amazing. Tomorrow, maybe.

No comments: