"We Three"

"We Three"

Friday, July 08, 2005

All right already, I'm up!

I have this little cold, and this morning I woke up miserable. I rolled over onto my back, which is a bad idea, because then Boo thinks I am getting ready to get up, and always comes up to lick my cheek and sneeze all over my face. Usually I think this is cute. Not today. My nose was all stuffed up, and I felt like really lousy, so I rolled over to go back to sleep. It was only 7:30 anyway. Then Boo decided he liked the smell of Janet's toast and wanted to go out. Then the workers arrived and began banging away at the emerging house next door. Then the phone rang. Then Boo wanted back into the bedroom. So I got up. I did go back to bed, with my cereal and coffee, for a while. But I was going to buy Lauren Hutton's makeup, only $29.95 and the solution to all my problems, if I stayed there any longer. Now I am dressed, and ready to do, what? Not much, but I'm ready for it.

No comments: