"We Three"

"We Three"

Sunday, July 03, 2005

It's a long, long, long life, baby...

I feel like a contestant on the Live and Learn Show. My @#$%^& ISP is acting out like a petulant teenager. Well, it was a bargain, you know. And don't I know that bargains are usually shoddily made and ready for the scrap heap with amazing speed. Now I am going to have to change, again, and that is really a hassle and a half. Well, probably not that bad. It really is amazing how little it takes to spin me out of wonder and into angst. A few hours piddling around with PowerPoint did it yesterday. I made this lame slide-show, like my teacher is going to give me extra points for this piece of crud. Sigh. At least my appliances like me. My microwave told me to enjoy my meal. Of course, it was just a defrosted Costco muffin, but the sentiment was pleasant.

No comments: