"We Three"

"We Three"

Thursday, July 07, 2005

Strange things are happening...

I have this little cold in my head. It gives me just a bit of a buzz. I'm sober here, really I am! And I have not taken anything, well, except a whole big bunch of vitamin C. It's not entirely unpleasant, and after 3 o'clock, I can dive into bed and slather myself with attention. Just not a convenient time to be sick, like I had to take a test this morning in class, and then meet with a counselor to look at what I should take in the fall. The real challenge was finding the couselling office. It was tucked away in a strange little corner of the Student Center. Actually, this whole day feels like a test. And I think I did well on that, too, despite the murky head thing. Hard to be enthusiastic, though. And probably not a good time to study for a (ick) math placement test. Later.

No comments: