"We Three"

"We Three"

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Foggy, inside and out...

That guy's name is Patrick Dempsey. Every so often, my brain kind of burps, and I just have to let it digest for a while before it belches out the information I have requested. It is alarming, sometimes, because I forget the names of people I know and see, often. I have been assured that all is well in there, just a little foggy as time wears away at the grey cells. So far, I have been able to access all the data necessary to take tests. The secret seems to be to do a quick and dirty review just beforehand, and of course, to thoroughly read and outline and study the material first. I take it in little gulps, otherwise I space out and that's a waste. I have two chapters to work on for the final, next week. And they are easy ones, because I already know a lot about the disorders, having personally suffered from a lot of them throughout my long life. Well, I self-diagnosed, but I could have, my life has been such a maelstrom of emotion. Sometimes I worry that there is not any drama happening at the moment. This is a good thing. It just feels like it's not worth getting up if there are no dragons to slay. Anyway, I am glad I remembered that hunky guy's name. Staving off Alzheimer's for another day.

No comments: